Organic Chai Masala has all the ingredients to make a tasteful Chai at home or office. These high quality hand picked culinary Black Pepper, Cardamom, Fennel seeds, Clove and Cinnamon Bark will give you the taste and aroma that a Chai lover needs. All ingredients are whole form and specially packed for a family. Chai Masala pack has a re-sealing zipper to protect them from moisture and enhanced usage life.
Chai Masala Tea
- 1/2 teaspoon Chai Masala powder per cup of water
- Black tea bags or leaves (Assam or Ceylon)
- Boil water (Can microwave for convenience).
- Submerge tea bag(s) or leaves.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon Chai Masala powder per cup of water.
- Steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove bag(s) or filter the tea leaves.
- Add sugar and milk to taste.
- Stir thoroughly.
- Sip and relax.
Chai Masala Pumpkin Pie
- 4 teaspoons Chai Masala powder
- 2 cups canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened, condensed milk
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9 inch) pie crust, unbaked
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (F).
- Roll out pie dough on well-floured surface, make 12-inch round.
- Gently place in 9-inch pie pan, trim edges or crimp decoratively.
- Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- In a large bowl, with a hand or electric mixer, combine pumpkin, condensed milk, eggs, brown sugar, vanilla and Chai Masala powder.
- Beat at medium speed for about two minutes until well combined.
- Remove crust from fridge and pour in the filling.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes, then reduce heat to 350 degrees F and bake for about 50 additional minutes. (After 30 minutes of baking, be sure to cover the crust with a pie crust shield or aluminum foil to avoid over-browning the crust.)
- When done, the edges will be set, but the center should still be a little wobbly.
- Cool on a wire rack for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with whip cream or ice cream if desired.
Chai Masala Shake
- 1/2 teaspoon Chai Masala powder per cup of ingredients
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Vanilla or unflavored protein powder (optional)
- Vanilla or unflavored yogurt (optional)
- Milk or soy milk
- Combine all ingredients in the desired proportions and blend well.
- Serve and enjoy.