Combo pack of White Dried Mulberries and Golden Berries.
White Mulberries: 16 Oz
Golden Berries: 8 Oz
Dried White Mulberries Want to Party
Try filling celery sticks with peanut butter or cream cheese, then topping with crumbled dried white mulberries for a wonderful twist on an old favorite. For another taste adventure you can make a crunchier version with pretzel rods or apple slices as the base. Get creative and enjoy!
Dried White Mulberries Like to Mingle
I bet you have tried numerous different ingredients in green and fruit salads. Have you ever considered introducing a mouth-watering new flavor and texture dimension with chopped dried white mulberries? Give them a try and they may become your new culinary mvp.
Dried White Mulberries Enjoy Dessert
It is possible you have overlooked a tongue-tickling treat. Many people have indulged their chocolate fetish and failed to fully explore the tangy alternatives. How about trying your favorite ice cream served with some diced fruit and topped with dried white mulberries? The possibilities are endless.
Golden Berry Spicy Tomato Salad
- 1 handful dried golden berries, chopped
- 1-2 avocados, diced
- 1 small head lettuce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon agave
- 1 teaspoon hot chili pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed oil
- 1/4 onion, diced
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/2 small red pepper, diced
- 1/2 small yellow pepper, diced
- 3 large tomatoes, chopped
- Mix together golden berries, tomatoes, parsley, onion, and (mild) peppers in a large salad bowl.
- Whisk together the (hot) chili, flaxseed oil, agave and salt in a small bowl.
- Pour over tomato mixture and gently stir to combine.
- Permit the flavors to meld for 10mins-1hr at room temperature.
- Place lettuce on individual plates, spoon tomato mixture on top, then garnish with avocado.
Golden Berry Granola
- 1/2 cup dried golden berries
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds
- 1/4 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup cashews, halved
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup sunflower kernels
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups oats (gluten free if desired)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cinnamon, oats, sunflower kernels, coconut flakes, cashews, almonds and chia seeds in a large bowl, mix.
- Combine honey and oil in a small bowl, microwave for 10 secs and mix well.
- Add honey mixture to granola mixture and combine until smooth.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Distribute granola onto baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, mix around, continue to bake for 5 mins and then repeat until toasted as desired. (Approx 20 mins total.)
Golden Berry Strawberry Smoothie
- 1/2 cup dried golden berries
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen coconut meat
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup spinach (optional)
- 1 cup water
- If time, soak golden berries in water for 10-20 minutes (optional).
- Pour golden berries and water into blender.
- Add coconut milk, strawberries, coconut meat and spinach.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add ice to achieve desired temperature and consistency.